Calling all employers!
As an employer, you can support our students significantly and help us to achieve our goals. We are committed to supporting our students to make a positive transition out of secondary school life, equipped for the world of work with the skills required to solve industry challenges and the knowledge to ensure a successful future.
Examples of ways in which you can help the students at Heartlands Academy:
- Attending a career fair or networking event
- Offering work experience for Year 10
- Work-based visits
- Offering a visit to your place of work
- Careers talks
- Student mentoring
- Mock interview support
- Work experience placement opportunities for Year 10 students
- Careers Seminars for students in Years 7-11 who may be interested in your field of work
Our academy is always looking to develop links with employers to understand what employers want so we can give our students the best opportunity to thrive in the ever-changing working landscape.
Finding our more
If you would like any further information about our careers programme, please contact Mrs E Jones, or Mr M Ranford:
Mr Mark Ranford, CEIAG SLT Lead
Telephone: 0121 464 3931
To view our latest careers guidance and provider access for education and training providers policy, please view our policies page.