The academy uniform is an important aspect of student appearance. Students are expected to wear correct uniform at all times during the day, when travelling to and from the academy and for educational visits.
The academy has its own black and red PE kit with logo and all students will be required to wear a tracksuit, shorts or skirt, a polo shirt and PE socks together with any suitable trainers.
All of the academy uniform can be purchased from Gogna Schoolwear on Rookery Road, B21 9QU or at one of their sale days held at the academy during the summer holiday.
- black blazer and jumper, both embroidered with the academy logo
- white shirt
- academy tie
- black tailored trousers or black skirt (knee length or longer)
- black, grey or white socks
- smart plain/conventional black shoes
- tights, if worn, must be plain black or natural
- plain black headscarf (optional)
- plain black hair accessories (optional)
Items not permitted:
- jewellery, except for one small stud earring in each pierced ear
- casual shoes, trainers, boots, velcro shoes or stilleto heels
- coats, jackets or hats must not be worn inside the academy building
- jeans, casual trousers etc.
- black and red academy polo shirt
- black and red academy tracksuit
- black academy shorts or black academy PE skirt
- black and red socks